The Universal Manual is under active development and will be expanded and improved upon over time.
The HX family has grown from the original Line 6 Helix Floor and Helix Rack to multiple different iterations and form factors. Helix Help does its best to provide a manual that combines every product via a Universal Manual.
- Bypass Assign
- Common Amp Settings
- Common Effect Settings
- Common Terminology
- Global EQ
- Reset Options
- USB Audio
This version of the manual, though mostly still relevant and useful, has been deprecated in favor of the Universal Manual.
The original Helix Help manual made, specifically, for the Helix Floor.
Go to the Helix Manual.
Official Line 6 Manuals
- Helix Manuals
- Helix Rack Manuals
- Helix Native Manuals
- Helix LT Manuals
- HX Effects Manuals
- HX Stomp Manuals
- Download additional Help documentation covering Helix family devices and software from the Line 6 website at Line 6 Product Manuals.
- Check out the Line 6 Support page for access to helpful tips, videos, discussion forums, or to contact Line 6 Technical Support.
- Stay up to date with the latest updated version of HX Edit, Helix Native, and all your other Line 6 applications, available from the Line 6 Software Downloads page.
- Visit the Line 6 CustomTone site where you can share your Helix presets with the world, and download free presets created by Line 6 and other users just like you.
- Check out the ever-growing selection of premium add-ons for the family of Helix products available on Helix Marketplace.
- Can’t get enough Line 6 Gear & accessories? Head on over to the Line 6 Store.
Last updated: February 27, 2021