Release Notes 1.10.0 - Helix
Helix v1.10.0 is a firmware update that includes support for the 1.10 Helix editor application, fixes, stability improvements, and optimizations.
IMPORTANT! READ BEFORE INSTALLING ANY NEW SOFTWARE!
- Shut down all Line 6 software as well as any software that streams audio, including, but not limited to: iTunes, Spotify, DAWs, etc.
- Use your CURRENT EXISTING Helix application to back up all of your presets and IRs. If you’re running Helix FW 1.06 or 1.06.5, your current Helix application version should be 1.04.
- Quit the CURRENT EXISTING Helix application and download and install the NEW Helixapplication (1.10.0), available here: http://line6.com/software/ This also installs the newest version of Line 6 Updater (1.08).
- Using the new Line 6 Updater (1.08), update Helix Rack to the newest firmware (1.10.0).
- Reset Helix’s global settings by pressing and holding footswitches 5 and 6 (top row) while booting.
- Using the new Helix application (1.10.0), restore all user presets and IRs.
- Compatibility with the new version of Helix editor application