There are lots of ways to do it, but the easiest method is probably this:
- Build your “left” sound on Path 1. Set its Output > Multi block’s Pan parameter to Left 100.
- Build your “right” sound on Path 2. Set its Output > Multi block’s Pan parameter to Right 100.
If you want to build everything on the same path, you can:
- Select one of your two Amp blocks, press ACTION, and use the joystick to move it down. This creates Split and Merge blocks.
- If necessary, move your Amp, Split, and Merge blocks accordingly. The Split should be to the left of the first Amp and the Merge should be to the right of both Amps.
- Select the Merge block and set its A Pan parameter to Left 100 and its B Pan parameter to Right 100.
Note that all paths are fully stereo, so if you have, say, a Ping Pong delay before the split and want it to bounce back and forth between Paths 1A and 1B, it won’t sound stereo because both the left and right sides are being sent to both paths equally before being merged to mono at the Amp block. You can still accomplish this, but you have to select the Split > Y block and set Balance A to Left 100 and Balance B to Right 100.